Call for abstracts
The focus of this year’s symposium is personalized medicine and the challenges and solutions faced by the field in discovering, developing and manufacturing molecularly tailored treatments. This year we’re including a poster session that will be the focal point for the afternoon networking reception. The session follows panel discussions about challenges and solutions and high-level discussions led by our keynote presenters. The research you present on your posters will provide context by which to discuss the day’s learnings and apply them back in the lab. Specific areas of interest include original research in:
- Genetic and nucleic acid therapeutics and vaccines
- Cancer vaccines and immuno-oncology
- Screening, design and formulation of gene, protein/peptide and drug delivery vehicles
- Analytical methods and quality control for novel delivery vehicles
- Target screening and discovery
- Manufacturing and translation of nanomedicines
- Cellular, organoid, animal and other disease models
Precision NanoSystems will present a certificate and a $250 honorarium as an award to the best poster.
Download the Abstract template here, fill it in, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “2018 Nanomedicine Symposium Abstract Submission” by June 15, 2018.
Important: Submissions with incomplete forms, more than 450 words, or sent with an incorrect email subject line may not be considered.